Our Loyalty Program Has Begun!
Here at Living Tree Community Foods we have created our loyalty program with exclusive rewards to say 'thank you' to our amazing customers.
Earn 3 Points for every $1 you spend online to earn coupons to save money on future online orders.
1000 Points earns a $10 discount coupon that can be used on any online order with a subtotal over $10.* Save your points to increase your coupon value (ie 2000 points equals a $20 discount coupon).
*[Discount coupons apply to order subtotals only. Does not apply to taxes or shipping charges.]
How Do I Join the Living Tree Community Foods Rewards Program?
Simply create a Living Tree Community Foods customer account and opt in on your customer account dashboard.
How do I earn loyalty points?
Earn 3 points for every $1 you spend online*. Bonus Loyalty Points may be earned from select promotions. Every 1000 Points earns a $10 discount coupon for future online orders.
*[Loyalty points are not earned on any shipping charges or taxes. Order subtotal only.]
How do I check my loyalty points balance and redeem rewards?
Each time you shop online, you can check your customer account dashboard for your updated loyalty points balance. Your dashboard will also display directions on how to redeem.
How do I use my rewards?
When you've unlocked a $10 discount, you will receive a reward coupon. You can redeem your reward coupon on our payment page during checkout. Just place the coupon code into the "Coupon" field and click apply.
Terms and Conditions
- Living Tree Community Foods reserves the right to modify or cancel points and coupons at any time.
- Loyalty Points can only be redeemed once.
- Limit one discount coupon per order.
- Loyalty Points have no monetary value and can only be redeemed for discount coupons.
- Coupons must be redeemed for the full value of the coupon.
- If you return any of the items purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value may be subtracted from the return credit.
- Coupons can be used on online orders only via the Living Tree Community Foods website.
- Monthly reports of accumulated points are sent out monthly.
- Terms are subject to change at our discretion.
- Purchases made on anonymous orders will not receive points. As a general policy, we will not go back in and apply points retroactively.